Top CSGO Teams
In the exciting and ever changing world of Counter Strike: Global Objective, there are more than a few ways to look at which are the absolute CSGO top teams. Do you take it on wins? But then which tournaments do you include? On earnings? Maybe on form?
Here at CSGObetting.live, we’ve picked a current top 10 that will be playing for the big prize money all the way through the 2017 season. No matter what changes happen in the teams of CSGO, we’ll always ensure that we’re covering all the CSGO top teams here on CSGObetting.live, with team bios, statistics and information.
- Astralis (#3 in 2016 earnings - $772,500) – This Danish organisation was the first player-owned team in CSGO history.
- FaZe Clan (2016 earnings $299,599) – An incredibly professional, world conquering e-Sports organisation, FaZe Clan first made waves in CSGO when it acquired the roster of G2 Esports in January 2016.
- Fnatic (#5 in earnings 2016, $684,122) – With their old core of olof, KRiMZ, JW and flusha back together, plus a massive recent investment, Team fnatic can really expect the wins to keep on coming.
- G2 Esports (#6 in earnings 2016, $531,500) – This Spanish based team is currently undergoing its French Revolution, with its all-new French line-up looking to do great things this year.
- HellRaisers (2016 earnings $120,655) – A Ukranian backed team, they play under the CIS banner and are looking for a great 2017 season
- Immortals (2016 earnings - $237,575) - This US e-Sports CSGO group has star backing from the band Linkin Park.
- Natus Vincere (#4 in earnings 2016 - $721,500) – This Ukraine based CSGO outfit was the first team in CSGO history to win three major tournaments in one calendar year - Intel Extreme Masters, Electronic Sports World Cup and World Cyber Games 2010. But since then they’ve been top 10 all the way.
- North – A brand new CSGO team from a new e-Sports organisation for 2017, with high profile backing from FC Copenhagen for this all-Danish team.
- SK Gaming (#1 in earnings in 2016 - $1.8m) – This German outfit has a team of young Brazilian superstars really making waves in CSGO.
- Virtus.Pro (#2 in 2016 earnings - $969,000) – Formed in 2003 and playing CSGO since 2012, this Russian outfit is currently sporting an incredible all-Polish player line-up that’s seen it make some amazing wins over the last few months.
Just outside our current ten to watch, we have to mention some brilliant CSGO top teams that performed incredibly well in 2015 and 2016 but don’t feature right now in the upper levels. These great teams could all be coming back any time soon.
All it takes is the right run of form or a spectacular roster change and they could well be back. Make sure to keep an eye on: Team Luminosity, Team Liquid, CLG, Team OpTic, Cloud9, EnVyUs, Ninjas in Pyjamas, and Team Dignitas.
Here at CSGObetting.live we’ll give you up to date coverage on all of these incredible CSGO top teams and more.